Your Ideal Partner
To ensure success, we help our clients:
- Plan and conduct Cardiovascular studies for device and cardiac safety and efficacy
- Discover all necessary outcomes for reimbursement using our WCRO-development approval methodology
- Maintain high levels of compliance after regulatory and payer approval
WCRO can take on projects of any complexity with experience in the following areas and more:
- Cardiac Diagnostics Devices
- Cardiac Electrophysiology Devices
- Interventional Cardiology Devices
- Intracardiac Septal Closure Devices
- Structural Heart Devices
- Vascular Surgery Devices
WCRO Cardiovascular Device Case Studies
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a cardiac or vascular medical device?
These devices are most often grouped in the following categories:
- Coronary and Peripheral Interventions
- Electrophysiology and Heart Failure Therapies
- Structural Heart Interventions
How can a CRO improve my preclinical medical device study plan?
This combination of expertise and a thorough portfolio of services allows WCRO to create customized plans that carry you from the earliest stages of study design to GLP assessments, so you can get to market soonER and be profitable faster.